background 1.20

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Retroactive Blog


I have been slacking with my posts.  I'm blaming it on a LONG week at work and the fact that the last thing I have wanted to do lately is sit and type.  I've been more interested in getting things done around the house--but more on my "nesting" projects in a future blog.

I wanted to post some retroactive pics from my baby shower last week.  My mother-in-law, sister-in-law and future sister-in-law threw me a fun and adorable party last weekend.  The theme was "what little boy's are made of" so there were lots of bugs and frogs.  Fortunately, there were no puppy dog tails in sight.  The cake was so unique--a baby's bum!

Thanks for a fun shower and for all the love and gifts that our family showered upon me and Baby K!
 













1 comment:

  1. I love our blog and feel so lucyk to see and read all your pictures and thoughts. We Sassa girls are thrilled for you, Matt, and Baby K...you will make a fantastic mother. We should know, us Sassa girls. Love you!

    ReplyDelete