background 1.20

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Groundhog Day, Please

Today wasn't special. 

Nothing out of the ordinary happened. 

It was so normal; and yet, it was so beautiful.

  • My baby slept all night (normal).  And woke up squealing and giggly (normal).
  • My husband made me breakfast (normal on the weekend).
  • I went back to sleep after Liam's first feeding (not normal, and SOOOO refreshing).
  • Liam aced another nursery visit (so proud!)
  • I had the priveledge to worship God and listen to a challenging message (normal, and I am so grateful that I serve such an amazing and powerful God).
  • Liam fell asleep in my arms and cuddled with me for almost 3 hours (not normal, and the BEST part of my day).
  • I caught up on Smallville while my boys napped. (I know, I'm a dork--but Clark just told Lois his secret!!).
  • My husband made me dinner (Isn't he amazing?)
  • Liam splashed me soaked in the bath (normal).
  • I watched my babe fall asleep and thanked God for blessing me with so much (normal).
  • I got to talk to my sissies (doesn't happen often enough).
  • Following this post, I'm going to snuggle my husband and likely, fall asleep on his shoulder (normal, but not taken for granted).
And now, I want to press replay and do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment