background 1.20

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January is almost over...but I made a promise....

I made a promise to blog about Christmas.  I almost decided to break that promise.  Instead, below are a collage of pictures from what was, so far, the best Christmas I have experienced.  It had less to do with William opening presents (he had no clue what was going on), and mostly to do with the realization that I have everything I could ever want.  Gifts are great--don't get me wrong (disclaimer so my husband doesn't cancel future gifts), but the greatest gift I have is my family.  I am blessed with a faith that gives me purpose, an amazing husband, a healthy and happy baby and a family that loves us more than we deserve.  I am so so so blessed.  2010: you kicked butt.  I challenge 2011 to surpass you.

No comments:

Post a Comment