background 1.20

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time is flying!

One of my favorite things to do {when I can actually find the time} is to scroll thru my iPhoto and look at old pictures and videos of William.  And boy, do we have a TON of photos of him when he was a wee little one.  Here's one that made me smile today.

Isn't he the chubbiest 7 week old ever!?!  His cheeks are so heavy, he can't even smile.

I remember how {before I went back to work} I would feed him, and then we would spend an hour or so in my bed singing and playing, smiling and cooing.  Fast forward to today:  Matt brings William down in the morning for his feeding and, afterward, I attempt to have "mommy and me" time in bed.  In reality, William waits a total of two seconds before he is crawling off the bed, headfirst; trying to find my phone and eat it, or telling me--in his adorable jibberish--that he is ready for his breakfast of champions--cereal and fruit.

For all those mommies out there with itty-bitty babies: cherish those snuggle times, those quiet times alone with your babe--those times when your little one can't crawl off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment