background 1.20

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Baby K

This blog isn't all about Liam anymore.  We have a new "Baby K" arriving in just a few short weeks.  Hattie is already so blessed.  She will be welcomed into this world to a mommy and daddy who have a lot of extra love to share with her, a brother who already is showing how sweet and affectionate he will be to her, and family and friends who have already shown how generous they are by showering her with love and gifts.

Have I mentioned that I am BLESSED by great family and friends?  I am.  Although I was a little reluctant to accept a shower (this is my second after all) my friends insisted that Hattie deserved a party...and boy, did they throw it for her.

Thanks to this shower, Hattie will no longer be wearing borderline boy hand-me-downs from Liam's old wardrobe.  She now has lots of bows and hats, dresses and skirts, pink blankets and swaddles, and very girly shoes:)








1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I'm sure Hattie will be just as beautiful as the rest of your family. We can't wait to meet her. Love the name you've chosen, too!!

    ReplyDelete