background 1.20

Sunday, November 4, 2012

2 months - Hattie

Hattie Girl,
Two months ago, today, you were born.  It is true what they say: "It goes by so fast," but the other thing that amazes me is that is seems like you have always been a part of us...of this family.

You fit like a puzzle piece--and if I have anything to do with it, it's still not the last piece left.  I'm hoping that one is still--metaphorically speaking--hiding under the table:)  I'm pretty sure I could have a gazillion more Hatties.  You are sweet.  You sleep well.  You giggle and smile.  You put up with the loudest brother on the block.  You go with the flow.  You have about 10 rolls on your thighs and a triple chin.  You have a pouty lip when you get mad.  You have the cutest sighing sound.  You are squishy.  Especially those monster cheeks.  And we love you.  SO. VERY. MUCH.



Oh, and you can't sit up yet...maybe next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment