background 1.20

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hattie - 12 months....1 WHOLE Year!


I hate saying: "Time Flies!"--mostly because EVERYONE says it.  But everyone says it because it is so stinking true.  This time, with Hattie, time flew faster than the with the first kid.

Hattie, I know it seems repetitive, but you are perfection.  You are sweet, loving, patient, funny, and beautiful.  Aside from the recent diva behavior when you don't get your way, you are almost without fault.

It seems like just a couple months ago that we brought you home from the hospital {after your speedy entrance into the world} and made us a family of four.  I remember thinking how complete you made us--instantly, as you were meant to always be with us.  You are a precious soul and it overwhelms me to think about the honor and pressure I have to be your mom and raise you right.  So far, you have made it pretty easy on me.  Keep it up!

I love you baby girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment