background 1.20

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Due date +2

He is still not here. Apparently the foot reflexology yesterday didn't work.

Though originally I was planning on working up until the moment I went into labor.  I decided yesterday that today will be my last day of work.  Maybe he won't come until I turn on my "Out of Office Auto Reply" and stop checking emails.  That being said, I am closing up shop today, all while bouncing up and down on my exercise ball.  Hoping that helps.

For now, he still has the "do not disturb" sign on his door.

1 comment:

  1. bounce on that ball, eat spicy food, massage your feet for hours, walk 17 miles...and every other trick people will tell you, but that lil dude will come when he is good and ready :)

    IT JUST BETTER BE THIS WEEK WHILE I AM HERE TO SEE HIM SHINY AND NEW!

    ReplyDelete