background 1.20

Sunday, June 12, 2011

11 months





One more month and you will be ONE YEAR OLD.  The time has flown by like a rocket and at least a gazillion times a day I think: "I wish I could freeze this moment."  Everyday, normal, moments are the ones I am afraid I will forget: Moments like--you playing in the dirt and learning how to shovel with your spade.  Moments like--you tucking your arms underneath your body and nuzzling my shoulder while I am holding you.  Moments like--you standing on your own for a couple seconds and then tumbling as you realize what you were doing.  Moments like--when you tap me on my shoulder and try to get my attention.  Moments like--you playing in the sprinkers and lapping up the spray of the water as if it were a fountain.

You are the best 11 month old I know!  I helped out in your Sunday School class today and compared you to the other little munchkins.  You were the cutest, happiest, most active and most sweet kid in the room.  I was so proud that you were mine.

Here's to your last month as baby, baby.  I pray that it is filled with many more everyday moments that I will capture in my heart.  Love you, Bugaboo.

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. so sweet. no doubt he was the cutest in the room.

    we have a bugaboo too, her name is Lucca :)

    ReplyDelete