background 1.20

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Your Dad is the BEST Dad

Yesterday, I heard the best sound in the world.  Your dad went up to get you up from your nap and the baby monitor was still on in our room.  I could have turned it off, but I listened--and like I said, I heard the best sound in the world...the heartiest, deepest, longest Liam-laugh I have ever heard.  Your dad was teaching you how to snort and tickling your tummy.  He would tickle you until you couldn't laugh any harder, then give you a break and then tickle you some more.  It went on for a couple minutes and brought joy to my heart.  Your dad is the BEST dad.

Yesterday, I saw the best sight in the world.  Your dad was playing on the basketball court with you.  He helped you dribble, shoot, score and then let you hang on the rim (all by yourself!)....over and over and over and over.  He doesn't tire of you.  He gives you more one on one time then most dads.  He enjoys spending time with you.  He plays with you until you are tuckered out, not when he gets tuckered out (which is far sooner than you, Mr. Energy).  Your dad is the BEST dad.





No comments:

Post a Comment