background 1.20

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Someday, we will start the tradition of cutting down the Christmas Tree the way my family did growing up. But this year, the thought of tramping through a forest, with a hand saw and a one year old in tow, seemed too daunting.  So we opted for lunch at the Auburn airport, and a tree hunt at a family-owned lot in Auburn that we have been to the past couple years.



In addition to running amongst the freshly cut trees, Liam loved the nativity set, blow up train and reindeer, and "horse" ride.





My favorite part of the day was decking the halls of our home with lights and garland and ornaments, while Christmas music played in the background.   I love this season!  Liam has two little trees that he decorated--and he did a pretty good job if I do say so myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment