background 1.20

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let me introduce myself...

Hello.  My name is Liam.  
I am one year old.  
I like squinting my eyes and making funny faces:

I like dancing to music.  
I cry when I can't listen to the ipod when I'm eating breakfast.
I like walking and know I'm doing something special:

I like waving "Hello" and "Goodbye" and melt old women's hearts in Banana Republic. 
Strangers are always telling me how sweet I am.

I still put everything in my mouth:

Potential choking hazards don't faze me:

Dad is teaching me how to extract my own teeth. 
He says it will save us some moolah.


I'm kind of rough and tumble.
I'm currently sporting three big scratches on my face:

I have a total of seven teeth now.
And still have the most beautiful blue eyes my mommy has seen.

So, that's me in a nutshell (at least for today).
Mommy says that I am changing so quickly.  
Sometimes she gets tears in her eyes when she says that.
But then, I do something funny (like blow raspberries on her tummy) and she's happy again.

1 comment:

  1. That was the best post ever! I love your face in the first picture! You are the cutest guy around! Love, Auntie Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete