background 1.20

Sunday, September 12, 2010

It doesn't get better than this! Week 9

I decided I am going to have a weekly "It doesn't get better than this" post because it keeps getting better and I keep taking pictures of the amazing little guy I call my son!




Week 9 in pictures/and one video:

Joel is sizing him up.


Which got us thinking...how tall is he?  So we started a measuring door.


But Liam HATED it!


So G-Daddy attempts to calm him down.


Labor Day in Nevada City (where Matt and I had our first date)


Treats! Sorbet is just about the ONLY dessert I can eat these days.


Liam loves his aunts.


Bad news...may I present Cynthia's car.


Good news...Liam likes that he saw Cynthia a couple times this week!


And the video of the week...Liam gives me a juicy present.



2 comments:

  1. i love reading all about little liam!!! his aunts love him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear he is the cutest chubbiest yummiest baby in the world!

    ReplyDelete