background 1.20

Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby's First Easter in the womb

Baby K got a delivery from the Easter Grand-Bunnies. Both Grammie and Papa Kratz and Mimi and G-Daddy Pelton put together baskets for the babe.


Here's the compilation from Mimi and G-Daddy P, including his first pair of Salt Water Sandals. He is going to look so cute in them! Growing up, the Easter Bunny always brought us kids our summer swimsuit. Since Baby K already has three--yes three--swim trunks, it is fitting that my parents purchased his first summer sandals.

The book will be his first Prayer Book and the doll says the prayers. I can't wait to say prayers with him every night. I am already praying for him every day.



And the basket from Grammie and Papa K came complete with Baby's First Bible Stories and infant diapers. In the last week or two, Baby K's hearing is forming--I think I should plan on reading the Bible to him tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment