background 1.20

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dreaming.

I love being home with my sweet William on maternity leave.  I am so lucky that I get to take a couple months off to bond with my babe.  When we are not bonding (aka, when he is sleeping), I do one of the following things:
  • watch him sleep (this is what I do more often than not)
  • shower/brush teeth/possibly brush hair
  • clean my house/laundry
  • pump
  • google things like "infant is stuffy", "infant puffy eyes", "infant sleep schedule", "when do babies eyes change colors", "is green poop ok?"
  • eat and drink gallons of water
  • drool over magazines and dream
What do I dream about?  I dream about building my dream home.  Here are the dream home requirements: must be on at least five acres, must be large enough for at least three kids, must have large kitchen, must have swimming pool, must have porch with view, must have lots of trees and space for kids to run.

Here are two pictures that I "dream" the exterior of my dream house will look like:
courtesy of elle decor (june 2010)





No comments:

Post a Comment