background 1.20

Friday, August 27, 2010

You Can't Dodge 30!



Matt turned 30 last month.  But as we were a wee bit busy (having a baby and all) I failed to plan an appropriate celebration.  He got his party a month late, but it was worth the wait.  

we made t-shirts with iron on transfers

The theme was "You Can't Dodge 30" and the activity was a fierce game of trampoline dodgeball.  Matt was the "last man standing" quite a few rounds. Hannah, on the other hand, was the first out every time--and failed to catch any balls.  Mrs. Jesse, my high school P.E. teacher, would have been disappointed!  Luckily, I can blame my poor dodgeball skills on the fact that I was only six weeks postpartum.  

And for all of you wondering how my post-baby body felt.....I would be lying if I said that my stomach organs didn't feel a bit discombobulated and I didn't tinkle a little on the big bounces :)


liam was zonked from all the action

dodgeball!

our matching dodgeball shirts


3 comments:

  1. looks like fun! rustin would have gone bananas in there. sorry to miss it. and pls post more videos of William!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun party theme! Happy 30th to Matt!

    ReplyDelete