background 1.20

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I love my aunt!

Nicole stayed with us from Friday until Tuesday morning, so Liam got to spend quality time with her.  Nicole is always such a big help and so selfless with her time.  She did not disappoint this weekend.


Nicole, thank you for:
- Helping me set up for the dedication "after party" until midnight on Friday
- Changing countless diapers
- Doing laundry while I slept
- Letting me take my first nap since week one (and dealing with a fussy Liam)
- Making Liam laugh
- Changing more diapers
- Organizing all of Liam's clothes
- Washing lots of dishes
- Keeping Liam company on the drive to Reno
- Lugging Liam, the Bob and many bags around to the mall, Michael's, Peets, Whole Foods and Sam's Club--we were quite the shoppers!!

Liam loves cuddling and playing with his aunt Nicole.
Tummy time with Nicole

Nicole took Liam "to the zoo"

Getting sleepy...very sleepy

Morning Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. i loved every minute of it! i love you and liam and i was so happy i was a help!

    ReplyDelete