background 1.20

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How can someone say there is no God?


I thought I would share an email I received congratulating me on mommyhood.  So, so, so true.


Congrats!!!!
Liam…that’s very cool.

Now that you are a mommy I can say it….;-)

I think it’s the biggest “soul” (life) changer. You will never look at the world or your parents the same. 
Liam started out as an egg and a cell with a tail. 

How can someone say there is no GOD.

If you have ever been in a delivery room, you can’t. Liam is a miracle. Think of the billions of things that must go right to create a little person.    

Look at him. He is a little person. His body is performing a billion activities every second – his liver, his lungs, his heart, his brain, his digestive system, his immune system………

Nothing cooler than 1st baby!  Now you know and have experienced the true depth and meaning of LOVE.

Gives me baby fever!!

Congrats! He is wonderful.


He is wonderful, he was so sweet and precious from the moment he was born.  It already seems as though he has grown too fast.  Here is a look at my baby on his BIRTHday.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
7.11.2010 William's BIRTHday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment